Portland Head Light Scrapbook Page

I did it! I finished scrapbooking all the pictures from last year's New Hampshire/Maine weekend vacation. Phew! This is the last two-page layout.


For this layout I used American Crafts papers and embellishments. The only thing on here that is not American Crafts are the letter stickers. Those are old Basic Grey stickers.


If you don't know, the Portland Head Light was commissioned by George Washington in 1790. It's obviously not in use anymore, but it still stands and if you go during the in-season (which was not the time we were there), you can even tour a museum to learn more about the lighthouse and the area.


I was really glad that I could use the American Crafts stars and blue brads from my stash on this layout. They added some nice texture to the pages.


Comments