Live Free or Die Scrapbook Page

It probably looks like I've been doing nothing but scrapbooking lately. In actuality, I haven't even had that much time for scrapbooking, but with what little time I've had, yes, I have been scrapbooking. I managed to get a two-pager done from our New Hampshire/Maine trip last spring. Hard to believe these pictures were taken last year!


"Live Free or Die" is New Hampshire's state motto, if you didn't know. And all of these pictures are the signs we saw while driving around. I had to look up what the heck "Frost Heaves" meant because I saw that sign all over the place!

And then the second page has a picture of the hotel we stayed at. It was really nice!

This is going to be the opening to these vacation scrapbook layouts.


This was a pretty simple layout to put together, and I used pieces from a coordinating travel kit, so that made it even easier.

Comments