Food Scrapbook Page


Still don't have the new scrap room set up yet, but I've been transporting my supplies between downstairs and upstairs so that I can get some photos scrapped, especially before the baby comes. I'm still working on the pictures from our 2015 New Hampshire/Maine mini vacay. This is a two-pager I made of all the places we ate gluten-free while on vacation.

Here's a close-up of the first page:


It features pictures from the Purple Finch Cafe (best bagel sandwich - not gluten-free, unfortunately), Lexie's Joint (yummy burgers), and Ben's Sugar Shack (for some REAL maple syrup).

And here is the second page:


We've got pictures on this page from the White Mountain Cupcakery (gluten-free cupcakes on Saturdays only), Friendly Toast (got me hooked on eggs benedict), and Rafferty's (mac and cheeeeeeese).

My husband did a great job of researching places to eat while we were away. It's so important to research gluten-free restaurants BEFORE you go so that you're not stuck trying to figure out where to eat and get hungry in the process.

I scraplifted something I saw on Pinterest to make this two-pager, and I was able to use up some Cosmo Cricket papers and supplies that have been sitting in my stash for quite too long. Sometimes I wonder if any of these scrapbook companies are still in business. It feels like I go so long between buying new stuff that I'm totally out of the loop on what's new in the scrapbook world.

I mean, I read recently that Basic Grey was no longer doing its scrapbook line, and that is super sad to me! I used to LOVE Basic Grey and still have a drawerful of paper and embellishments that I need to use up. Maybe I should have bought more of their stuff to keep them in business? What do you guys make of that news?

Comments