Classic Paris Scrapbook Page

Lest you think I had moved on to scrapbooking stuff from 2015 because all of my 2014 pictures were scrapbooked, you would be wrong. I still haven't finished our 2014 vacation pictures to London and Paris.

*sigh*

So here is a quick page I made the other day about the Eiffel Tower.


The letter stickers and some of the embellishments on this are from the Basic Grey Mon Ami collection. The "Bonjour" embellishment was something in my travel scrapbook stash, and I don't know the manufacturer of the Eiffel Tower scrapbook paper.

The journaling reads: "Instead of going up in the Eiffel Tower, we went up in the Montparnasse Tower (really a skyscraper) for a view of the Eiffel Tower and Paris. That was a really cool experience. Plus, our hotel room gave us a view of the Eiffel Tower, so all we had to do was look out our window to see it lit up at night!"

We would highly recommend avoiding the crowds and expensive Eiffel Tower tickets (unless it's just a must-have for you) and doing the Montparnasse Tower instead. It was definitely worth it! Probably the only part of our Paris trip that we liked. Seriously!

Comments