December Daily 2015


I've done a December Daily album every year for the past couple of years. Sometimes I'm more prepared than others. This is not one of those prepared years. I have no album. I have no scrapbook papers and embellishments in mind to use. I'll probably be making the actual album well into January. But I have been taking a picture a day and sharing them on Instagram so that when I do finally get my act together, at least I'll have pictures ready to print.

If you want to see all my December Daily photos so far, be sure to follow me on Instagram (@cookscrapcraft). You'll see a bunch of other pictures, too, but all my December Daily photos are tagged #decemberdaily.

Are you doing a December Daily album this year? How far along are you? What are your tips for getting the album done in a timely fashion?

Comments