12 Days of Christmas Gifting

This year, I took a cue from the Six Sisters book I reviewed a few weeks ago and did a little 12 Days of Christmas gifting for my husband. I'm not supposed to buy him anything for Christmas, but I still wanted to get him a few little things. This was the perfect way to do it!
the cute onesie for day 9

So, here was the 12 days of gifts line-up:
1. one ironing board cover
2. two gloves
3. three packs of gum
4. Die Hard movie 4-pack
5. $5 Dunkin Donuts gift card
6. six single-serve gluten-free mac and cheese cups
7. a Mega Millions lottery ticket (I wanted to buy him a lotto ticket called Lucky 7 but no one was selling it, so I just went with the Mega Millions. We didn't win.)
8. a Die Hard-themed Christmas T-shirt (the movie came out in 1988)
9. a panda onesie for our daughter to wear when she's 9 months
10. $10 QuickChek gift card
11. a CD with 11 songs from the year we met
12. a 12-pack of Arnold Palmers

You can be as creative with these as you want. I sort of stretched the numbers a bit. You know, instead of eight or nine of something, I just bought one thing that had something to do with the numbers eight and nine. And all gifts were under $20. I actually think the only thing that was more than $10 was the ironing board cover. Why are those things so expensive? (Also, before you ask why I bought something weird like an ironing board cover, we needed it!!! Or should I say my husband, the only one who irons, needed it. The old one was ripping at the seams so that you were basically just ironing on the ironing board's metal rim.)

Comments