Westminster Abbey and The Beatles

We started day four of our London trip by taking a visit to Westminster Abbey. Because we had a London Pass, we were able to stand in a special line. But it still took us 45 minutes to get inside. And then it was so crowded inside that you could barely move around. Not at all the way I remember Westminster Abbey from the time I was there before.


I didn't make notes on what supplies I used on this layout. I think the letter stickers were from the Target $1 spot. The clock embellishment was just something I had in my stash. And some of the papers might be Studio Calico.

After that we took the Tube to Abbey Road and walked across the street like The Beatles. I had been to Abbey Road before, but we somehow missed the crosswalk, so I was glad that we were able to do it this time.


After that we grabbed lunch at The Truscott Arms. I had fish and chips, and Mike had a gluten-free burger.

Supplies used on this layout include Sassafrass Lass Large Alphas, Sassafrass Lass Amplify Light Bright, Sassafrass Lass Amplify Enhanced, Sassafrass Lass Journal Tags, and Sassafrass Lass Paper Crush Love Notes.

Comments

  1. Your posts are great. I hope that more people will start reading your blog.
    tuktuk london

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment