Sky High (Arcelormittel Orbit) Scrapbook Page


Back to scrapbooking today! This layout, "Sky High", features pictures taken from the ground and the sky at the Arcelormittel Orbit. This was another thing we go to do with our London Pass.

What is the Arcelormittel Orbit? Well, I don't know why it has such a weird name, but the structure itself is located in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, where the 2012 London Olympics were held. It offers 20-mile views of the Olympic Park and the London skyline. So if it's a nice day (as it was when we were there) and you're looking for a new view of London, definitely take a jaunt over to this interesting structure.

There's also a really nice outdoor mall nearby, and the grounds of the Olympic Park were being turned into green space and other public buildings when we were there, so it's a really nice area to visit.

I used up a bunch of scraps on this layout, so I have no idea who made the stuff I used. But I was very proud that I even raided my ribbon stash for this one.

Comments