Shakespeare's Globe Theater


Here is an example of making a scrapbook page out of random scraps that you need to do something with and don't want to throw away.

I actually had more pictures from our tour of Shakespeare's Globe (which we got free admission to with our London Pass), but I ran out of Project Life page protectors and didn't have the materials to turn this into a two-pager. Sometimes it feels nice to cut down on the pictures and only pick the best of the best.

I really have no idea what supplies I used for this one. Some of this might be Studio Calico. The globe embellishment is October Afternoon. I got really lucky with the letter stickers, meaning it was very lucky that I found letter stickers in the color I wanted and with all the letters I needed to write out what I wanted the page title to be. Phew. That doesn't always happen when I'm going through my letter stash.

Comments