Meal Plan Monday - November 16

This week, it's all about apples.

Apples are this week's power food for the baby. Got a little problem with apples, though. I'm allergic. They've always made my teeth and mouth itch after eating them, and I haven't had a raw apple since 2006 when the inside of my mouth swelled up after eating one. Apple juice is fine. Apple pie is totally fine (thank goodness!) because the apples are cooked. So as long as I cook the apple in something, then I'm fine. Good thing there was a recipe where the apple was cooked in the What to Eat When You're Pregnant cookbook!

And it made its way into this week's meal plan:

Sunday: turkey-apple-cheddar burgers with fries and green beans

Monday: hamburger stroganoff

Tuesday: penne with ricotta cheese and greens

Wednesday: roasted corn and chicken tostadas

Thursday: leftovers

Friday: on our own

Saturday: on our own

Comments