The Last Day ... We're Positive

I took a break from scrapbooking the pictures from our London/Paris trip last summer to scrap a little more personal pages about things that are happening right now.


This is a close-up of the 12x12 page I made commemorating my last day taking birth control. The journaling, which got cut off, is all about how we just decided that we couldn't continue to wait for our circumstances to be the way we wanted them. If we wanted to try to have a baby, we just needed to go for it. I wonder how many of you reading this have been in the same boat?

So anyway, March 8 was the last day. Once you stop taking birth control, you have to wait three months before trying to keep your risk of miscarriage low. So, then June came along.


And I got to use some old American Crafts Neapolitan to scrapbook about our positive pregnancy test! Looking forward to (and kind of nervous about) March 2016!

Comments