London Eye and a First Dance

Today I've got an example of creating one scrapbook layout and then using the scraps to create a second scrapbook layout! I really need to do this more often.


"Above & Below" features pictures taken from the ground before we got on the London Eye and pictures from the sky as we rotated around in the London Eye. The only paper used on this layout of which I know the manufacturer's name is the cream-colored patterned paper from Studio Calico. Everything else was just in my paper stash. The sticker letters are old Basic Grey.


To create "First Dance", I used leftover scraps from the previous layout. The striped paper is actually the back side of the solid green paper from the first layout. The only pieces that are new to this layout are the kraft cardstock, Studio Calico journaling spot, the American Crafts Thickers, and the "It is written in the stars" button, which was just something from my stash. These are pictures from my brother- and new sister-in-law's wedding earlier this summer. I didn't create this layout with the intention of using these pictures, but I felt that the "It is written in the stars" button would be good for a wedding page. I like that this is not traditionally romantic. There is sort of a country theme with the browns, which reminds me of the cowboy boots and jeans the groom wore during the ceremony.

Comments