3 London Scrapbook Pages

I had a lot of free time during the Labor Day weekend to get some scrapbooking done, so here are three scrapbook layouts that I completed using pictures from our London vacation last summer.


"Afternoon in the City" features papers from Studio Calico, letter stickers from the Basic Grey Mon Ami collection, and random embellishments from my stash. These are pictures of St. Paul's Cathedral, the Shard building, and gluten-free pizza at Pizza Express. You can read more about Pizza Express in my Gluten-Free London post.



"Not All of London is Good" features papers from Basic Grey Mon Ami, paper scraps from Studio Calico, American Crafts Thickers, and letter stickers from the Target $1 spot. Out of our entire trip to London, there were only two things we didn't really like. The first was the musical "Matilda". We had heard good things about it, and we thought that seeing it in London would be really cool, but we were wrong. The music was totally forgettable, and the whole thing just lacked magic.

The second thing we didn't like in London was Cotto. This restaurant had gluten-free pasta, but my husband said it wasn't really good. (My regular pasta was good, however.) And to top it off, the service was awful! Aren't you glad we experienced it so you don't have to?



"Life is Great!" was made a LONG time ago. I don't even remember what the products are. Possibly Echo Park? These were all scraps, and I just wanted to use them up even if I didn't have a picture to go with it. So I saved created this layout and saved it until, well, NOW. This is a picture of us on the London Eye.

Comments