The Big One Scrapbook Page

Well, I finally got around to starting on scrapbooking our summer vacation pictures from last year. I feel like this happens every year. I'm always finishing up the summer vacation album from one year just as the summer vacation for the current year is coming up! Is anyone else as behind as I am in their scrapbooking?


I titled this layout "The Big One" because that's essentially what this trip was for us. We went to London and Paris, something we had always talked about doing for our 30th birthdays. (It was really more of a 31st birthday, wedding anniversary, and Christmas present thing for us.)

This is the first page of the vacation album. The journaling comes from my vacation journal. I made a point each night to write about what we had done that day. I went back through all the pictures I had taken that day, numbered them in my journal, and wrote down what each one was. Super helpful!

Supplies used on this layout include October Afternoon Boarding Pass Chip n Stick, Basic Grey Carte Postale Ocean Drive, American Crafts Thickers Everywhere, and a very old American Crafts travel sticker (luggage).

Comments