Cake Cutter Scrapbook Page


Today's scrapbook page was made super fast using scraps left over from another scrapbook page I completed. I love when stuff just sort of comes together. Like, I look at the paper scraps I have and find just the right embellishments in my stash and just the right letter stickers and just the right coordinating paper.

At first, I didn't have a picture in mind when laying out all the pieces. I just decided to create something and fill it in later. And then I realized, a picture I was printing at Walgreens from my Instagram feed would work really well!


This picture is from my husband's 32nd birthday dinner. For some reason, I was given the task of cutting his ice cream cake. 


The caption for this picture on my Instagram feed said "Always let the women handle the sharp knives." So I included that in my journaling, too.


Supplies used on this layout included letter stickers from the Target $1 Spot, American Crafts Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm papers, American Crafts 3-D sticker phrases, Sassafrass Anthem papers, and Studio Calico papers (though I don't remember which collection).

Comments