Home Team

Remember last week when I said I had 75 pictures printed at Walgreens? Here's where most of those pictures came from:



Over the Christmas break, we took a tour of Busch Stadium! I lived in St. Louis for the first 22 years of my life and never took a tour of this place, so it was nice to finally get a chance to see it behind the scenes.



There were so many pictures, and I really just wanted to get them laid out and in the scrapbook so that I could move on and maybe FINALLY finish up my 2014 album. (Technically, it should be called 2014 album part 3.) 



So I kept things really simple and use the large 5x7 picture we purchased while on the tour as the opening page and put all the other 4x6 photos I printed at Walgreens into photo slot pages.


This tour was really cool, by the way. We got to go into the press box, check out some VIP areas, and sit in the dug-out! You couldn't go on the field, though, but that's understandable. It was still pretty neat just being down at field level like that. We also did the Hall of Fame and Museum where we got to hold some of the Cardinals' baseball bats! That was a really well-done museum! If you're going to visit St. Louis (and really, why wouldn't you?), definitely make this one of your tourist stops!

Comments