Ground Turkey Ragu with Gluten-Free Tagliatelle

This is a perfect example of taking a recipe from a magazine that was not listed as gluten-free and making it gluten-free.


Literally the only thing I had to do to alter this recipe from the March issue of Everyday with Rachael Ray was substitute regular tagliatelle with Schar gluten-free tagliatelle.

That's right! If you've ever thought, "Oh, the only kind of gluten-free pasta I can find is penne and spaghetti," well you need to check out Schar! I find Schar products at my local ShopRite, and I love the variety of pastas, breads, cookies, and more that are all gluten-free! They are even coming out with gluten-free croissants soon!!

But back to the tagliatelle.

You can find the original recipe from the Everyday with Rachael Ray website here. And if you need to make it gluten-free, just use gluten-free pasta!

Couldn't be easier and it tastes great as leftovers, too!



Comments