Christmas Eve Scrapbook Page

Merry Christmas! Well... it's still Christmas in my scrapbook room.

Here's a super easy page I created, if you can even say "created", the other day. All I did was add embellishments and letter stickers. The paper itself, part of the Elle's Studio Noel line, was decorated to look like a layered scrapbook page.


While I do like layering my own scrapbook pages, sometimes pre-printed pages like this are just so nice because you don't have to do a lot of thinking or worry about having the right paper and embellishments.


The "Absolutely Amazing" chipboard sticker, the polka dot flower, and the Pebbles letter stickers were the only things I added to this layout.


The journaling spot was already on the page, which is so nice because sometimes I never have just the right journaling tag to match what I'm working on. I have a whole bag of random journaling tags, but it's still hard to find ones in the right color or style.


I loved those pre-printed stars and definitely didn't want to cover them up. I printed my pictures out as 3x5s (on my home printer) and then cropped them a bit so that I wasn't covering up too much of the pre-printed details.

How far along are you with last year's Christmas pages?

Comments