Christmas Card Pics

Sometimes I look out the window and think it really must still be December or January and not March. Well, in my scrap room it definitely is still December because I'm still scrapbooking the last few pictures from December 2014.

And then I've got to do our summer 2014 scrapbook album.

It seems like I might be complaining about all the scrapbooking I have to do, but really I'd rather be scrapbooking than doing anything else!!

Anywho, here is a two-page layout I made using pictures that were included in Christmas cards we received. All of the actual cards are in my December Daily album, but these loose photos needed a home, too.



There's also a random picture of our Christmas tree on this page because I just didn't feel like giving it its own stand-alone page.


I used silver, black, and white markers to write everybody's names on the photos. The little flags are October Afternoon, and the chipboard snowflakes were just something from my stash.




Comments