Birthdays & Ornaments

Another Christmas scrapbook page to share with you today! I had some trouble with this one. I had to take a break from it for a few days before going back and figuring it out. Sometimes the layout just doesn't come to me at first. Do you ever have that problem? What do you do?


These are pictures from December 23, 2014. We always celebrate my brother-in-law's birthday on the 23rd because his real birthday is the 25th. And because my birthday is the 26th, I get to participate in the celebration.


We also received our Christmas ornaments from my in-laws, and my husband and I exchange ornaments. Last year I got my husband an plane ornament that I had personalized with the words "We survived Kuwait Airways 2014". That was my unique nod to our summer vacation to London and Paris. My husband got me a Harry Potter ornament in honor of our visit to the Harry Potter Studio Tour while on that vacation.


And now I'm going to share a little secret with you that hopefully you wouldn't have known if I hadn't shown you. I didn't have an extra "t" in the letters that I wanted to use, so I used White Out to turn an "f" into a "t".


I was committed to these letters!! Have you ever done anything like this in order to make something work on your layout?

Comments