Selfies with Mom

For Christmas, my mom gave me a hexagon paper punch to use on my scrapbook layouts. I finally had some time to get more scrapbooking done, and I thought I would use the paper punch on a layout featuring pictures of my mom!

Here is the finished result: "Selfies with Mom!"


I used one of the kits I had put together last year and just took coordinating patterned paper from the kit and punched it into a bunch of hexagons with the paper punch. Then I laid them out on the cardstock in the pattern I wanted to create, adhered them down, and put the embellishments and pictures on top.


Do you guys use paper punches in your scrapbooking? This is the first shaped paper punch I've used. I have a couple border punches that I like to break out from time to time.


Using this paper punch was super easy. I saw a scrapbook page that my mom made using her own hexagon paper punch, and I kept that in mind when creating my page.


And if you're wondering about these pictures, they were taken back in October when my parents came in for a visit. The top picture is us picking pumpkins and the bottom one is us playing mini golf. (I won!)

Comments