Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Fall Scrapbook Pages

I've got some more scrapbook pages to share with you today. These pictures are from August, September, and October of last year.

"Our Own Backyard":
There is a scenic overlook in our neighborhood that my parents and I hiked to to see the fall foliage in October. These are the pictures I took from the view. I thought the neutrality of the black and cream papers and embellishments would highlight the colors of the leaves.



"And They're Off"; 
I originally wanted to use these pictures in a Project Life photo page, but I didn't have the right pictures to go on the backside of the photo page, so I just used the photo page configuration and used it on a regular piece of cardstock. Didn't turn out quite the way I wanted it, but it's good enough.



"Color Run": 
Here are the before and after pictures of my Color Run team. Was glad to find some colorful pages and embellishments in my stash for this one.



"GFAF":
And here are two pictures from my stint as official blogger at the NJ Gluten Free & Allergen Free Expo last year. Super excited to attend this event as part of a cool community of bloggers. Hope I get to go again this year! I used up some Studio Calico product on this layout.


1 comment:

  1. Yay Color Run! Hard to believe that was 6 months ago!

    ReplyDelete