Top 14 Scrapbook Layouts from 2014

You already know how much I love looking back at old scrapbook albums to see how my scrap style has changed and evolved over the years. But what about looking back at layouts that I completed just last year and picking my favorites? Take a not-so-far trip down memory lane with me, won't you? In no particular order, here are my top 14 scrapbook layouts from 2014:

1. Bless Us, Father

2. Gravesites of the Rich & Famous

3. Deep in the Heart

4. Pumpkins & History

5. Hey Batter

6. Time to Eat

7. On the Road Again

8. Uniquely St. Louis

 9. Mike and the Lady

10. Fun & Chocolate

11. Like Wonka

12. The Cutest Kid in the World Turns 1

 13. Goals


 14. Dos & Don'ts at 30

Comments

  1. cute layouts, laurie! i can see why they are your favorites!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment