Starting the Year Off By Scrapbooking

Taking time off over the holidays meant I had plenty of free time to get some much-needed scrapbooking done. Here are just a few pages I completed.

"BEA Year 2" - two-pager:
I kept this one a little simple and used up some scraps from a kit I made. The pages are not identical, but they carry over some of the same elements.




"Wir sind nun Freunde":
This page was also created using pieces from a kit that I made. The title is German for "We are now friends." I had an interesting three months driving what I now affectionately call Lil' Jetta.



"D.C. Waffles":
And this is a page I made about our visit to a gluten-free waffle restaurant in Washington, D.C. last year. You can read my review of the restaurant, Wicked Waffle, here. I got to use up lots of scraps on this layout, which is always a good feeling.


Comments