Eat the Damn Red Velvet Cupcake

So, there's this pin on my Scrapbook/Cards Pinterest board that has been getting A LOT of repins lately. And no surprise! It's of a great sketch from Pretty Paper. True Stories. Clicking on the picture of the sketch below will take you to the actual blog post with video tutorial from this simply amazing scrapbook website.


Because so many of you have been repinning this (which I just love and I'm sure Shimelle, the owner of Pretty Paper. True Stories loves too), I thought I should finally break down and make a scrapbook layout using this sketch. 

That's right. I pinned this SO long ago, but I never used it in my scrapbooking.

Until now:

Cook Scrap Craft

This picture was taken last year at a Cake Boss event at the Cake Boss Cafe in NYC. I printed it off of Instagram, not really sure what I was going to do with it in my scrapbooking. But then Real Simple magazine emailed me a quote of the day from actress Emma Stone, and it was just perfect for this picture:

"You're only human. You live once and life is wonderful so eat the damn red velvet cupcake."

My life's motto.

So this layout is going in my (highly neglected) Book of Me. I hope that this layout serves as a reminder to me to not just have a red velvet cupcake if I want a red velvet cupcake from time to time, but also to do things that make me happy and enjoy life.

Comments