Cookie in a Mug

So this is a post I've been meaning to share with you since last year, but I just never had the time in my blog schedule to post it. Finally, you are getting to see it! This is how I made a cookie in a mug.

Because sometimes you just want one cookie!

You might have seen these on Pinterest, which is where I got the recipe for mine. I must admit, I was a little skeptical about making a cookie in a mug in the microwave, but this recipe from My Kitchen Antics worked like a charm for me. (It was also a nice way to use up some baking ingredients.)

All you need is butter, white and brown sugar, flour, chocolate chips, vanilla extract, salt, and an egg yolk. Everything gets mixed together in a mug (you could also use a mini ramekin) and cooked in the mug in the microwave! So easy!

You can pretty much make anything in a mug these days, even gluten-free cookies and cakes! And you can find more dessert recipes (both in and out of a mug) on my Dessert (The Most Important Meal of the Day) Pinterest board.

Comments