What to Do When You're Behind on Scrapbooking

It's the end of 2014, and I have gotten started on putting together my 2014 scrapbook. I had scrapped a few pages from the winter and summer already, so that was helpful. And apparently, we didn't really have much going on in the first part of 2014, so I didn't have that many pictures to scrap.

However, I am still WAY behind.

April 2014 pictures finally done!

What do you do when you get behind? How do you keep all of your pictures and memorabilia organized so that you can remember what you still need to do and where all the elements are?

Here's what I use. Page protectors!

anniversary cards
I gather all my pictures, ticket stubs, cards, and even specific embellishments that I want to remember to use and place it all in a page protector.

Because I scrap exclusively with three-ring albums, putting my organized page protectors into the actual scrapbook album is easy. This way, if I make my pages out of order, I still have the page protectors in place so that I remember in what order everything needs to go.

BEA stuff
These aren't the only page protectors I've got right now. I place a few page protectors in my album at a time, and then when I get those done, I go back to my scrapbook binder where all the other page protectors are and take out a few more to start working on.

June trip to St. Louis
Do you think this system would work for you? Give it a try in the new year if you need help keeping your pictures organized before you're ready to scrap them. It works for me!!



Comments