More December 2013 Scrapbook Layouts


I totally forgot to share these layouts with you last week, but they are also from last December. This first layout is one that my mom sent me. She and my dad went on a tour of this church that has Christmas trees decorated in each room. In one of the rooms, there was a cardboard stand-up of the Pope! So, of course, they had their picture taken next to it! It almost looks real.


My mom wanted to use this as their Christmas card picture, but as a non-Catholic, she didn't want to offend any actual Catholics. 

Next up are pictures from Christmas Eve last year. We always go to church with my grandmother-in-law, so that requires us to put on nice clothes. I like to get pictures of everybody in their nice clothes before we had off for church. 


Of course, my parents, my husband, and I took some group photos when we got home from church, and we got a little silly with these special glasses I have that make Christmas lights look like Santa's face, trees, and reindeer. 

On this layout, I also cut a Starbucks cup sleeve into a Christmas tree just to add some depth and texture. I have a whole bag of cup sleeves in my scrap stash. I went a little crazy one year saving all of them because I was certain that I was going to use them all in some way to make my own embellishments. I guess I should get on that, huh?

Comments