Christmas Scrapbook Layouts



It's December, you guys! And that means I'm just now finishing up scrapbooking LAST YEAR's Christmas photos. At least it's fun to look back and remember. Kind of gets you more in the mood for the season.

So, here are a couple of the layouts I've completed recently. I actually thought that I had more pictures to scrap than I did, and so I put together a whole giant Christmas kit using stuff in my stash, but it turns out, I didn't have that many pictures at all! I think I'll save the leftovers from my kit for my December Daily.


(I probably won't be finishing this year's December Daily until next year, at this rate. I don't even have a December Daily album yet!! I'm so behind!)




Sorry for the poor quality on these pictures. Sometimes it's just really hard to get the lighting right, especially when using my phone. The lighting kind of makes it hard to see the title on the layout above because I used white Thickers, but it says "The Family", and the letters are divided between the two 4x6 pockets on this page.

You should really just come over to my house and look through the physical album!!




Comments

  1. I hear you on being so far behind. I'd love to do the December Daily again one year, but I've been entirely too busy lately.These pages are both adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment