Top 5 Food Gifts - Holiday Gift Guide

Every holiday season I like to make a food item to gift to family and friends. You can see all my homemade food gift ideas on my The Gift of Food Pinterest board. (There are even food gift recipes for the animals in your life!)

But if you don't have time or baking prowess to make a homemade food gift, consider these tasty pre-made/pre-packaged treats. Please note, only some of these are gluten-free.

1. The Cookware Company
The Cookware Company, makers of the Green Pan, adds two new bakeware collections to its "I Heart" line. Now you can "I Heart" cake and cookies and pizza and pie with non-stick pizza pans, tart pans, round pie pans, cookie sheets, muffin pans, cake pans, and more. All products are heat-resistant up to 850 degrees and contain no perfluorooctanoic acid, silicone polyester coating, lead, and cadmium.



Last year I put together cookie mixes in mason jars, but I wish I would have known about Aladdin mason jars. These aren't made from glass! They are actually made from Eastman Tritan plastic, so they are a little easier to ship, and they come in different sizes and can be tinted blue.




3. See's Candies
If you're looking for a nice holiday party hostess gift, See's Candies will do the trick. There are lots of delicious confections to choose from, including the Sweet Tidings Gift Pack (pictured), White Mint Truffles, the Winter Splendor Gift Box, and the Mini Season's Greetings box. And what's even better is that all See's products are gluten-free!


4. Send Me Gluten Free
Send Me Gluten Free is a monthly subscription service that delivers a box of full- and sample-size gluten-free products direct to your doorstep. A gift subscription to this service would make a nice gift for the gluten-free person on your gift list.




5. Macaron Baking Kit
I have no idea if macarons are still trendy. I didn't get into them until this year, and when I saw the Macaron Baking Kit at a Target holiday event, I knew I had to include it in this round-up. Who wouldn't want to make macarons at home? Target also has a lot of other great food gift items, including hot cocoa, marshmallows for hot cocoa, and a skillet cookie baking kit.



Comments