Garden Lites Muffins Review

Due to work obligations, I won't be home for dinner much this week, so we really don't have a meal plan this week. Instead, I'm going to share with you something really yummy that we've recently been eating: Garden Lites muffins.


These made my Top 10 list from the Gluten & Allergen Free Expo in September, and that was after only a small sampling of these muffins. Garden Lites sent me boxes of all its muffin flavors so that my husband and I could try them out and I could write a more in-depth review of them.

What makes Garden Lites muffins so great?

1. They are gluten-free, but don't taste "gluten-free". These muffins are so soft and moist. They have a great texture and flavor.

2. They are easy! Each box of four muffins can be found in the freezer section, and when you're ready to eat, just remove however many of the individually wrapped muffins you want and heat them in the microwave!

3. They are made with 1/3 vegetables. And you wouldn't even know it! The chocolate muffins (my favorites) may have rich chocolate chips in every bite, but they are made with fresh zucchini and carrots! If you need a way to sneak veggies into your child's diet, Garden Lites muffins are it!

They are also nut-free, dairy-free, Kosher Parve, and vegetarian. And with 5 grams of fiber and around 120 calories per muffin, Garden Lite Muffins also make a snack you can feel good about it.

The five flavors include: Banana Chocolate Chip, Chocolate, Blueberry Oat, Carrot Berry, and Golden Corn. Each box retails for $3.99 and can be found in the freezer section of Walmart, Target, Publix, Foodtown, Whole Foods, Wegmans, Stop & Shop, Costco, Fresh Marker, Martindales, and other stores nationwide. I've seen them at my local ShopRite, too.


Obviously, these are a nice and easy breakfast, but we also ate ours as part of breakfast for dinner, as a side with chili, and as a snack. The gluten-free Garden Lites Muffins are so versatile and did I mention DELICIOUS?

Have you tried Garden Lites Muffins yet? What did you think?

Garden Lites also makes gluten-free Garden Lites Bakes in flavors such as Cheddar Broccoli. We got some of those to sample, too, but I'm not a cooked broccoli fan and my husband hasn't tried them yet, so I can't speak on how good those are. I'll keep you posted!!

Comments