First, the flavors because you want to know what these are going to taste like, right? There are six flavors to choose from:
- Mango Coconut
- Apricot Strawberry (my favorite!!)
- Apple Cinnamon (also very good)
- Pineapple Chia
- Cranberry Raisin
- Chocolate Maca (MUCH BETTER than similar chocolate-flavored bars)
And second, what makes Amrita Bars so great?
- free of the 8 common allergies (including gluten, soy, dairy, and peanuts)
- 4 grams of fiber per bar
- non-GMO ingredients
- 7 to 15 grams of brown rice protein
- raw; blended not baked
- seed-based (chia, sesame, sunflower) with 1000mg Omega 3 from chia seeds
- 70% organic
- antioxidants from sun-ripened dried fruits
These bars are great as a quick, on-the-go breakfast or mid-day snack. And if you've got kids who have Celiac disease or some other food allergy, these make a wonderful lunchbox dessert or after-school snack. You can feel good about giving these allergy-free bars to your kids because they are SAFE and healthy.
Amrita Bars are available in specialty foods stores and online. You can use the online store locator to see where they are available in your area and suggest retailers that you want to carry Amrita Bars.
There's also an Amrita Club that gives you a 20% discount on bars, free swag, and other fun perks. You get 15 bars for $33 a month plus a free T-shirt and free shipping. Pretty cool, huh?
Anyone else at the Gluten & Allergen Free Expo try these bars? What did you think? What's your favorite flavor?