Walmart's Great Value Brand is Gluten-Free

The other day I was at our local Walmart, and I walked down the gluten-free aisle (well, really just a small portion of the aisle, but still...) and found Walmart's Great Value brand gluten-free products.

You heard me right. Great Value, the Walmart store brand, now has gluten-free products.

Gluten-free pasta, pretzels, cookies, and "hamburger helper"-type boxed meals.


I picked up a box of the Great Value Gluten-Free Beef Stroganoff because I thought at $1.48 a box, we certainly wouldn't be losing money if it ended up tasting disgusting.

Luckily, it tasted delicious.

Seriously.

These are not available at every Walmart, sadly. We have several Walmarts in our area, and only one of them seems to carry any gluten-free products, including the new Great Value gluten-free products. (The same cannot be said of Target. It seems that every Target I visit in our area carries large quantities of gluten-free food throughout the grocery area.) Maybe someday each and every Walmart will carry gluten-free food or at least the Great Value stuff. It was really good and it was a really good value!


What do you guys think? Have you seen the Great Value gluten-free food at your local Walmart? Have you tried any of it? Let me know in the comments!

Comments