Scrapbook Pages from Start to Finish


Today I thought it would be fun to show you my usual scrapbooking technique. Scrapbooking from start to finish!

First, I check out what pictures I'm working with. Do they have a theme? For example, the pictures I was working on for these layouts were from a Cleveland Indians game, so I knew that I wanted to use some baseball stuff.

I had gotten some baseball rub-ons at a scrapbook crop, so I used those as a starting point. I looked through my stash for papers that had similar colors as the rub-ons, not necessarily baseball-themed papers but just papers that would coordinate.

I also knew that I was going to use a Project Life photo sleeve, so I wouldn't need too many embellishments or a lot of paper.


If I'm not using a Project Life photo sleeve, I'll usually browse my scrapbook board on Pinterest or sketches in my scrapbook notebooks for some inspiration. 

On this one, though, I just used black cardstock as a base and then layered the patterned paper on top. I also used parts of the baseball program on the layout, and I still wanted to use the ticket, so I just cut the ticket in half and divided it into two of the photo sleeves.


These divided photo sleeves are definitely an easy way to get a bunch of pictures scrapped in little to no time. How do you guys use them?

Comments