St. Louis and Michigan Scrapbook Pages

I've been scrapbooking a lot lately. A few Saturdays ago, I actually attended an all-day (six-hour) scrapbook crop, and I completed 10 pages, seven cards, and revamped my five-year journal. I was pretty proud of myself. 

Here are just a few pages I've done recently using pictures from my recent trip to St. Louis and our summer vacation last year to Michigan.

"Uniquely St. Louis" features pictures taken at Third Degree Glass Factory in St. Louis. This place sells hand-blown glass creations from local artisans, and the glass wares are really cool to look at. You can also rent the space for an event, and on the third Friday of each month, there is a big festival that is open to the public with food, music, and glass-blowing opportunities.


The next two pages use those Project Life-esque photo pages. First up, "Merry Christmas Early" is about our trip to Bronner's Christmas Wonderland in Frankenmuth, Michigan. It's the world's largest Christmas store, selling ornaments and decorations. You can also order online.


"Es Ist Gut" is just a collage of other pictures taken around Frankenmuth. I took pictures of some of the signs around town that told about Frankenmuth's history.


Those photo pages make it easy to get some pages done, especially when I have lots of pictures. The bad thing is, you have to think about what pictures you're going to be scrapping AFTER. Will they work on the back of the photo page? Sometimes I just don't think that far ahead. I'm getting better, though.

Comments