Meal Plan Monday Ideas for You

You've been reading my Meal Plan Mondays, but I haven't really SHOWN you what we've been eating. So I'm taking the opportunity to do that right now, and maybe some of these meals will end up on your meal plan this week!

Cheesy Ground Beef Rice Casserole: I like to call this the "kitchen sink" meal. If you have a pretty well stocked pantry and freezer, then you'll be able to make this meal in no time! Rice, ground beef, frozen peas, shredded cheese, sour cream. My husband was TOTALLY into this meal.


Black Bean and Sausage Stew: Stew isn't really a summer meal, but it looked good and we had the ingredients needed to make it. It's sweet Italian sausage and black beans cooked in vegetable broth (make sure it's gluten-free) and seasoned. Top it with sour cream and avocado slices, and you're golden! You can also serve it with crusty gluten-free bread. We toasted up some Canyon Bakehouse bread.


Bacon Cheeseburger Meatballs: I don't know if the cheese was supposed to squirt out of the meatballs during the cooking process, but it didn't matter much. These still tasted awesome, and there was still plenty of cheese inside each meatball. These are just a fun take on cheeseburgers. (I didn't add pickle juice, though, as was suggested...)

Comments