Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Classics


It's July 1, it's Tuesday, and it's time for another Top Ten Tuesday! This week: Top Ten Favorite Classic Books. So, here we go, in no particular order:

1. Rebecca - Daphne du Maurier
2. The Count of Monte Cristo - Alexandre Dumas
3. Lolita - Vladimir Nabokov
4. The Great Gatsby - F. Scott Fitzgerald
5. Native Son - Richard Wright
6. Nicholas Nickleby - Charles Dickens
7. The Lord of the Rings Trilogy - J.R.R. Tolkien
8. A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man - James Joyce
9. A Tale of Two Cities - Charles Dickens
10. The Bell Jar - Sylvia Plath

What are some of your favorite "classic" books or "classics" that you want to read? Share in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Great list! My list had my favorite children's books, but The Great Gatsby is on my adult classics list! I really need to read a Tale of Two Cities. I know what the general story is and think i would like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete