Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Classics


It's July 1, it's Tuesday, and it's time for another Top Ten Tuesday! This week: Top Ten Favorite Classic Books. So, here we go, in no particular order:

1. Rebecca - Daphne du Maurier
2. The Count of Monte Cristo - Alexandre Dumas
3. Lolita - Vladimir Nabokov
4. The Great Gatsby - F. Scott Fitzgerald
5. Native Son - Richard Wright
6. Nicholas Nickleby - Charles Dickens
7. The Lord of the Rings Trilogy - J.R.R. Tolkien
8. A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man - James Joyce
9. A Tale of Two Cities - Charles Dickens
10. The Bell Jar - Sylvia Plath

What are some of your favorite "classic" books or "classics" that you want to read? Share in the comments!

Comments

  1. Great list! My list had my favorite children's books, but The Great Gatsby is on my adult classics list! I really need to read a Tale of Two Cities. I know what the general story is and think i would like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment