Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Books on My Summer To-Be Read List

I'm participating in another Top Ten Tuesday! This week it's all about the top 10 books on my summer to-read list!

I have way more than 10 books on my to-read list. You can see them all on my GoodReads page here. But if I had to pick just 10 that I really want to read this summer, here's what I'd go with:

1. The Fault in Our Stars - John Green
Everyone I know who has read this book has LOVED it. The movie is already out, but I'm not going to see it until I read the book.

2. The Unfinished Presidency: Jimmy Carter's Journey to the Nobel Peace Prize - Douglas G. Brinkley
This book will be on my to-read list indefinitely. My library system doesn't have it, so I will just have to buy it eventually. Could be good to bring on vacation as long as it fits in my bookbag.

3. Jennifer's Way: My Journey with Celiac Disease--What Doctors Don't Tell You and How You Can Learn to Live Again - Jennifer Esposito
Definitely want to support fellow Celiac Disease advocates!

4. Gluten Freedom: The Nation's Leading Expert Offers the Essential Guide to a Healthy, Gluten-Free Lifestyle - Alessio Fasano, MD
I will definitely be reading this book this summer because I'm getting a review copy sent to me! Woo!

5. I Don't Know What You Know Me From: Confessions of a Co-Star - Judy Greer
You'd know Judy Greer if you saw her, even if you can't think of what you've seen her in. I remember her from way back in the day when she was Fern in Jawbreaker. What a movie!

6. Everybody's Got Something - Robin Roberts
I feel like summertime is the perfect time for something uplifting.

7. What We Talk About When We Talk About God - Rob Bell
I like Rob Bell. I'd read anything he writes.

8. The Change Your Life Challenge - Brook Noel
This sounds like something I need!

9. Hitler's Furies: German Women in the Nazi Killing Fields - Wendy Lower
Just thought this book sounded interesting. I enjoy reading books about unknown (to me, at least) parts of history.

10. Earthquake - Aprilynne Pike
I have an advance review copy of this on my desk, so look for the review! It's the sequel to Earthbound, which I liked, and you can read my review of THAT by clicking here.

What's on your to-read list right now? Share in the comments! You can see more to-read lists at The Broke and the Bookish.

Comments