Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Books I've Read So Far This Year

So, there's this little book meme going on in the online book world started by the wonderful The Broke and the Bookish (I just love that blog name!) called Top Ten Tuesdays. I decided that I wanted to participate! Every Tuesday there is a different themed list, and this week the theme is Top Ten Book I've Read So Far This Year.
onderful book blogger

Thanks to good old GoodReads, figuring this out was very easy for me. According to my GoodReads stats, I have read 33 books so far this year, and I've only given three of them a five-star rating. Here are those top three books:

1. The Book Thief  by Markus Zusak
2. Returning to Shore by Corinne Demas
3. Clout  by Jenni Catron

And then here are seven more, in no particular order:
4. Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain
5. The Sisters by Nancy Jensen
6. A Mad, Wicked Folly by Sharon Biggs Waller
7. The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty
8. Liv, Forever by Amy Talkington
9. The Storm Inside: Trade the Chaos of How You Feel for the Truth of Who You Are by Sheila Walsh
10. The Twelve-Fingered Boy by John Hornor Jacobs

What are your top 10 books so far this year? Share in the comments! You can also post this on your own blog and link your post up in the Linky widget back at The Broke and the Bookish.

Comments