TBT - 2013

Okay, so we're not going THAT far back in time with this week's Throwback Thursday, but 2013 might as well be 2003 at this point. I'm still not done with my 2013 vacation pictures, but I wanted to scrap these pictures of a September 2013 trip to the Statue of Liberty so that I could use up some New York-themed stickers in my stash.

Here's the first page:


These also use some Simple Stories travel stuff that my mom gave me from her scrap stash, as well as some travel-themed October Afternoon embellishments from my stash.


It took me awhile to get these two pages laid out because I just wasn't getting inspired for a four-picture layout. But I think I like the way they both turned out. I just need to put something on the wall that says, "Keep It Simple!" so that I can always be reminded of that when scrapbooking.

Comments