More Recent Scrapbook Layouts

I'm taking a little break from BEA coverage because I promised you more scrapbook layouts this week, and I don't want to disappoint. 

These two layouts are not part of my summer vacation album. I'll get back into finishing that up later. (I hope.) The first layout, "Snow Deer", includes pictures I took in January from our front door. It was a snow day, and I happened to look out the window and see a bunch of deer walking around the rocky cliff in front of our house. I love deer (my husband hates them), so I snapped a couple shots.


"Goals" is going to go in my Book of Me. (Is anyone else still making these?) I had the picture of me taken at the MORE/Fitness Half Marathon Expo. I've gone to this expo for the past two years, but I've never done the actual half marathon. Next year, I'm going to do it! And my gimpy hip (that got gimpy from working out a few years ago, which was lovely) won't bother me (hopefully)!


I used up random papers and embellishments in my stash. It feels good to use up old stuff - to make room for new stuff, of course! No, not really. I have A LOT of old stuff that I need to get rid of before I purchase anymore scrapbook supplies. Well, unless I find some Thickers on sale at T.J. Maxx or Big Lots. How can you ever pass up Thickers????

Comments