Anthonino's On the Hill - St. Louis, MO

We have another random week this week, so there really isn't much of a meal plan to share. Instead, I will leave you with some pictures of food I ate over the weekend at the yummy Anthonino's Taverna On the Hill in St. Louis, Missouri. They have some VERY delicious toasted ravioli, a St. Louis specialty.



Even though I'm from St. Louis, I had never eaten at Anthonino's or been to The Hill area. I actually saw this place on an episode of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives. So, I definitely wanted to check it out and eat some toasted ravioli! I love toasted ravioli, and it just doesn't exist out here in New Jersey.


The toasted ravioli from the show is actually an appetizer. It comes with six on a plate. That might not seem like a lot, but we discovered that the ravioli is HUGE and could definitely be eaten as an entree. You can also get pizza, pasta, burgers, and other sandwiches. (No gluten-free menu, FYI.)

If you find yourself in St. Louis and are looking for a good place to eat, then I'd recommend Anthonino's. They have outdoor seating, too, and on a nice day, it's really pleasant!


Comments