TBT - Family Fun at the Intrepid Museum


Today's Throwback Thursday takes us back in the day to a visit to the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum. I went there with my parents when they were in town for a visit over Thanksgiving 2009.

My parents and I got a little silly on some of the museum's exhibits.

I also wrote about my family's trip to the Intrepid Museum on this blog post from 2009. 2009, you guys. That was my fifth blog post EVER. That was before my husband received his Celiac diagnosis. Such a long time ago!

But back to the layout. I'm starting to see a pattern here with some of my past scrapbook layouts. Two pictures. Very simple design. Layered papers.

I still like designing scrapbook pages that have these same features. I try not to overthink things. "Try" being the key word. But keeping things simple makes scrapbooking more enjoyable and allows me to get more pages finished.

What do you think? Do you have a simple scrapbooking style?

Comments