Scrapbook Inspiration Rekindled



I know. I know. I haven't been sharing much in the way of scrapbook pages, except when it comes to my Throwback Thursdays where I revisit some of my favorite old layouts.

But in terms of something new, there hasn't been much. I just haven't had much time to sit down and create! By the time the weekend rolls around, it seems there is always something going on or other things that need to be done, and I don't have time to do the stuff I want to do.


Thankfully, that changed recently, so I do have a few pages to share with you. I decided to take a break from my summer vacation album and work on a few pages from late 2013/early 2014.

Here's what I got. Up above, "So Sweet" includes pictures from December 2013 when I went to a media event for M&Ms and the Cake Boss. There was a professional photographer at the event who shared her pictures with us, and so the three pictures on the left-hand side of the page all came from the photographer. It was nice to have action shots of myself learning how to decorate cookies and cupcakes instead of just taking pictures of the finished product with my phone.

And the layout below, "Coming in April", are from a friend's baby shower in March 2014. She had a rock'n'roll-themed shower, and so I picked some old papers from the Sassafras Amplify collection, which have a musical feel to them.


I also used some new-to-me American Crafts Thickers that I got at T.J. Maxx. The glittery pink letters are fun, and the white Thickers smell like a shoe store. It's lovely.


Stay tuned for next week because I actually have more scrapbook layouts to share! I know, right?

Comments