Easy Gluten-Free Cinnamon Rolls

Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls were a big thing at my house when I was growing up, but they are not gluten-free. That means they can no longer be a big thing at my house now. So when we had my parents out here for Christmas, I wanted to find a way to still have Christmas morning cinnamon rolls but in a gluten-free way. 

Enter Betty Crocker Gluten-Free Bisquick!

I love this stuff, and it's usually on sale at our grocery store. When it is, I stock up. We use it for gluten-free pancakes and waffles all the time.


You can also use it for making gluten-free cinnamon rolls! I used the recipe for gluten-free cinnamon rolls straight from the Betty Crocker website.


Not gonna lie, these are not as moist or chewy as Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls, and the dough does have a tendency to break while you're working with it. BUT it was a nice gluten-free substitute that everybody in the family could enjoy on Christmas morning! And it was pretty easy to put together, which is always a plus for me.

Comments