3 Gluten-Free Pizza Party Recipes

A few weekends ago, we had a little pizza party, and I got a little creative with our pizza options! Take a look at my Pizza Party Pinterest board and check out how everything turned out below.


I actually made "bread"sticks out of cauliflower. You can't have pizza without breadsticks, but regular breadsticks aren't gluten-free! Well, they are if you make them out of cauliflower. You can also use this recipe to make a cauliflower gluten-free pizza crust. Either way - it's actually really easy to do. I used this recipe from Center Cut Cook. Serve with marinara and enjoy!


For the pizzas, I made a half cheese/half pepperoni gluten-free pizza and a four-cheese gluten-free pizza. Those are pretty self-explanatory. For the crust, I used pre-made crusts from gluten-free bakery Against the Grain. These products are available at Whole Foods and Shop-Rite in the freezer section.


I also made a third pizza that was NOT gluten-free, but you could definitely make it gluten-free if you wanted. I just knew that my husband wasn't going to eat it, so I didn't bother with a gluten-free crust. I saw this picture of Spinoccoli Pizza on Pinterest and pretty much knew it was meant for me! Instead of following the recipe, I just rolled out a Pillsbury pizza dough, covered it in jarred alfredo sauce, and topped it with chopped spinach, shredded mozzarella, grated parmesan, and goat cheese. Bake according to the Pillsbury dough package directions and enjoy. DIVINE!


What is your favorite kind of pizza to make/eat?

Comments