TBT - Party

This week's Throwback Thursday scrapbook layout is very timely because it has to do with my brother- and sister-in-law.

I made this scrapbook layout in 2009 using a sketch from my Classy Coordinates scrapbook kit. I LOVE this sketch and ended up using it on another layout that I made around this same time. I should really break it out again for some future layouts.



If you've been following along with the blog, you'll know that I tend to like things grouped and grid-style. I'm also big on squares and rectangles, so this sketch really appealed to me aesthetically.

Anyway, these pictures are from my bro- and sis-in-law's engagement party.

And here is a picture of the two of them from last week when my brother-in-law came home after being away on a Navy ship for a year. Welcome home, Pat!!




Comments