TBT - Farmer's Market

I've got another old scrapbook layout to share with you this Throwback Thursday. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the simplicity of my layout "Farmer's Market". I'm pretty sure I used a sketch or scraplifted the design from someone, but it's been so long, I can't remember!

I used Basic Grey products on this layout. Literally, I just used a sheet of solid cardstock and some extra Basic Grey chipboard embellishments along with some Basic Grey chipboard letters.

And that's it!

These pictures were taken in 2009 (I think) at the Union Square Farmer's Market in New York. I stopped by there one Friday afternoon on my way to a Shecky's Girl's Night Out event after work got out early for our summer Fridays.

I love farmer's markets (good ones, that is), and it was nice to spend time outside checking out local wares. I even bought a vegetable peeler, which I eventually threw away because I cut myself while using it and it drew blood!! Kind of scary.


Comments