TBT Thursday - Halloween Layout

I am sharing another old scrapbook layout with you in participation of Throwback Thursday. It's kind of fun to go back through my old scrapbooks and see just how much has changed!

I really like this layout from 2008, I think it was. I was able to get four pictures on the page, plus I used up some ribbon from my stash to create the background.

These are pictures from when I volunteered with a friend at the Central Park Zoo's Boo at the Zoo event. We made headbands with the kids, and for some reason, I was recruited to do face-painting. I recall one child asking me to do Spider-Man on his face, and I was like, "Yeah, I'm working from a pre-set list of things to paint, and I'm not even sure I can paint those, so...."

This is definitely a layout I need to scraplift more often! So easy and simple!

Thanks for looking!

Comments