Simple Scrapbook Layouts

I created some very simple, very quick layouts recently, and I thought I would share them with you. First up, is "Dog Day".
 
This layout uses up some of the random patterned papers in my stash as well as orange Scotch tape. You heard me right! Scotch makes tape called Scotch Expressions, and you can get it in all types of patterns and colors. It's not washi tape because it literally is Scotch tape but in colors, but it makes a really nice accent to scrapbook papers.
 
 
This is a picture of me and The New York Mom at a Puppy Bowl Event at the end of January. We got to meet Mo, the mascot of Mohawk Carpet, which created the "football field" carpet for the puppies to play on.
 
Next up is "Always Up for It". I saw this quote in Oprah magazine and thought it kind of suited me and this picture of me high-fiving a stuffed bear. The quote is: "When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on earth. So what the hell, leap." - Cynthia Heimel


 
I got to use up some of my scrap stash on this one, too! Go me! I'm saving this layout for my Book of Me. 

And, last but not least, is "Neighborhood Watch". My mom and I saw these two little doggies watching everybody from their porch perch on Mackinac Island, and it was just so cute! Their little heads just kept moving back and forth in unison. I had to take a picture.


 
And did I use up more stuff from my stash? Why, yes I did!
 
Thanks for looking!

Comments